Last Updated: 06 March 2017
Created: 06 March 2016
LASER MIDLAND GRAND PRIX - 3 March 2017
We look forward to welcoming you to our event.
NOTICE OF RACE - Click here (.pdf)
DRAFT SI's - Click here (.pdf)
COURSE PLAN - click here (.pdf)
RESULTS - Click here
GOOGLE LOCATION MAP
Tel: 01780 720292
ALL MEMBERS AND TEMPORARY MEMBERS OF RUTLAND SAILING CLUB SAIL AT THEIR OWN RISK
- CAR PARKING at Rutland Sailing Club is limited. Please park on the grass paddock to your left as you come through the gates.
- DOGS are not allowed inside the grounds, on a lead or in a car. Please leave your car in the lane if you have a dog with you.
- CAMPING is strictly forbidden in the grounds in tents or cars, but there is a camping field opposite the gates to the Club. Fir bookings contact www.rutlandwatercampsite.co.uk
- CAMPER VANS are not permitted to stay overnight on site.
- CHILDREN must not be left unsupervised on site.
- ACCOMMODATION is available in the clubhouse. Please contact Reception to check for vacancies.
- ACCESS During the day, sailors should access the changing rooms by the EXTERNAL doors and the first floor of the Clubhouse by the BALCONY STEPS or DISABLED RAMP ONLY.
- REFRESHMENTS Sailors are requested to eat in the Wet Bar at the eastern end of the Clubhouse, not in the carpeted areas. Please do not take crockery or glasses out of the building.
- NATURE RESERVES at each end of the reservoir arms are strictly for the birds. Marked by large red marker buoys.
- BUOYANCY AIDS must be worn by all sailors while on the water and pontoons.